Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

re: Guide Writers

Hello guide writers!

I just finished posting our master list of guides that I had talked about, and wanted to start filling in content holes where we can.

Optimally I'd like to do internal guides where we can, however there are MANY classes that have high quality guides in existence, and it's just not worth it to rehash the obvious.

If you want to take a class/spec to be your own, please let us know so we don't have people doubling up on anything (I don't want anyone to have to do /extra/ work). If you feel a third party source is missing any particularly important parts, please be sure to flag that when you link it as well.

When you make a post in the guide subforum, please clearly state the spec you're covering (funny names are a plus but not necessary), and I would recommend replying to your own thread at least once to reserve additional space if needed). Please try to keep relevant information to the top of your thread. Once they're posted, I will edit them into the master list.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to post below!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: