Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covinas
Officer

re: Recruitment

So there was some talk in Ochat last night about guild recruitment. Some of us had some pretty good chat spam macros. I thought we should post something on our forums that other people can use to spam for guild recruitment. I thought this one would attract some attention.

"I dont always join Guilds.... But when I do, It is Sundesmos" We are currently recruiting active Tanks and Healers to join our ToT content raiding group. For more information, PM me or visit http://www.sundesmos.org to sign up. <Stay Thirsty My Friends!>

I think everyone as officers and or raiders should be doing a little something to bring in some more activity to the raid groups. Questions, Comments, Concerns?

I think it's a great idea, the biggest thing I want to try and limit is the amount of people doubling up in any given area (Macros is one thing, making people feel spammed is another).

Do we have any ideas on how to handle this? Maybe different people recruit on different days or should we just MAKE SURE people check and see if there's a macro being used somewhere prior to hitting ones own button?

Deinari

Different days assigned to everyone seems like it'll work just fine.

And I like it Duck. Funny/clever stuff makes people interested Happy

Yeah, I absolutely love the idea of making our recruitment ads all different and interesting. We've got personality, and I think we need to show it off!

Nagram

SOMEBODY SHIT ON THE COATS! SOMEBODY HAS SHIT, ON THE COATS! Do you like to shit on coats? Go to www.sundesmos.org and tell us about it!

Officer

-Sundesmos- Operating since 2008 - Recruiting healers and tanks for our ToT raids (Don't worry DPS,We still <3 you!) - want info? Send me a message or check out our site at www.sundesmos.org!

Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

I ran a macro for a little bit tonight, and had some wonderful results. I was making sure I left plenty of time in between button pushes (I went with no less than 45 minutes apart), and had a nibble from a Sham Heal/DK Tank (Frost DK PvP) hit.

I have a feeling there will be some solid growth out of this push!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: