Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

MIA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nagram

re: MIA

Dudes,

I'm putting WoW on the backburner for a bit (if I can help it :P). Between the burnout I've put myself through during my medical leave and some other RL stuff I'm dealing with it needs to be bumped down on my list of priorities.

I know I'm the fill-in/backup raid leader. Not that I've excelled at it, but I digress...

Probably not a bad time to see if anyone else is willing to step up to the plate to be Theo's Robin to his Batman and during raids and take the helm when he's not around. For at least the next week or two you won't be able to count on me. Between me returning to work and the other shit I'm dealing with right now I can't put in the time that I have been able to the last few months. If this means having to step down from officer status I am okay with that. I understand completely.

With that said, if a raid is short a DPS or Theo can't make it and there is no one to help out, JD and Mary know how to get a hold of me. My monk tank is also around 484 if you guys are truly desperate, but I'm going to be keeping my distance for a bit otherwise.

I am always watching my email/PMs/FB if you need to ping me. roy.grande@gmail.com

Sorry about this folks. Fuck RL.

Im gonna need your raid leader gun and badge until you return please

Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

Take care of yourself Naggers, get better soon!

Beysii
Beysii
GM

Naggers! I will miss you. Without wax.

<3

I'll still pop on when I can think about it for JC research on my monk and turn in my lesser charms. Just need to step back from playing every waking moment I have. Happy

I'm more or less back. Will try to raid when I can. Have had a lot of appointments and shit that will cause me to miss some here and there I'm sure. And Sundays are a toss up. If I know for sure I won't make a raid I'll be sure to mark myself unavailable on the calendar.

5.3 is giving me a loregasm. I can't stay away.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: