Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donbot-Dunemaul
Advisor

re: Upcoming 5.4

Not sure how many are fully aware, but with 5.4 in PTR they are releasing another new dungeon of raid bosses. LFR gear is going to be ilvl 536 and Normal raid sitting at 553. When should we begin to think about trying to extend raids to clear ToT on Normal so that we can move ourselves into current content when 5.4 hits live? Just looking for thoughts from everyone. I know many people still need gear from the first few bosses in ToT, but if it's going to be replaced by LFR in the somewhat near future....what's the harm in trying to down new bosses for a little while? Maybe just a 2 week cycle, first week from the start and extending into a 2nd week to work on new bosses, then start back at the beginning.

Officer

I actually had just tossed that idea out yesterday, and support it. While we still have a bunch of useful drops people could use in the early bosses, I think we could carve up the next section in the raid fairly well - Our entire issue just seems to be getting the time to do it which extending would address.

Additionally I had thought yesterday, do we want to feel out support for starting raids maybe 30 minutes earlier? We weren't able to in the past because there was no way Duck could make it earlier, but now that he's stepped away it could be something to consider. Picking up 30 minutes a night is /almost/ another full night of raiding (plus if we extend at all like we did last night, it makes up for the difference and then some).
Donbot-Dunemaul
Advisor

I am in full support of starting earlier, as well. I honestly feel, that with our group, we can get the next 3 bosses down in no time, we just need to have more opportunity.
Nagram

Assuming it's a day I can raid, I'd be up for starting early. And I'm in favor of mopping up the raid before the next patch hits by extending lockouts.

Im down for both

Yorell
Yorellheals
Advisor

Meh, I got no problems with that as long as no one else does

Advisor

Not to mention, having a raid entirely devoted to killing Garrosh actually makes me have the motivation and desire to raid

Do anyone else feel cheated that they're going with the corruption cop out? I kinda just wanted to kill him because he's a massive cod piece, not because he's Sha infested and thats bad.

Actually on topic. Extending is fine by me, if I ever have to see Horridon or Tortos again it will be too soon. Starting earlier/going later is also fine by me, since I have mostly unlimited time during the summer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: