Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

re: Raid Week 2013

Do we want to try and schedule a week in the near future with some extra raid nights built in? We would have to be sure to drum up attention for it ahead of time, but we could try to really kick ToT in the teeth with an extra night or 2(+?).

Thoughts?

Nagram

I wouldn't mind an extra day or two for sure. The real question is, are you (or even Bey?) willing to step in when we don't have the signups? Kind of joking, but not really.

We also want to keep in mind, burnout could take it's toll and a raid week might have diminishing returns on the following week or two for some people.

Officer

I could!

That's also why something like this would be more of a one off thing to give it a spin, and not have the expectation to do it often.

I also think we would need to drum up interest from some of the people who do show up to raids, but aren't all that

Deinari

I respect the idea behind this, but I just kind of laughed long and hard at the thought of trying to fit more raid nights in, when we can barely get our current 3 in (sometimes even getting two done is a stretch).

If we could do more raid nights, I'd probably be down, but I don't think it will legitimately happen, like ever.

I would be willing to do this as a once in a while thing, depending on the nights we choose, but my weekends are typically reserved for real life stuff and I would like to keep it that way as much as possible. Thursdays and Mondays pretty open on a regular basis.

Officer

We've typically shied away from weekends outside of Sundays and I've talked about them on and off enough to know that's there's far more people that can't make them than those than can (maybe flex raids may let us pug them in 5.4 for people who can't raid through the weeks, but they won't be the main raid by any means).

My intention on this from the start is to try and roll this out for additional weeknights, as we all seem to have far more of those available than anything else. My hope is that with enough notice, we will be able to fill the extra groups that one week to see what we can.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: