Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deinari

re: A Letter of Resignation

So I've decided (after a few months of dicking around) that I want to raid again. But I want to raid with a group that, well, actually exists. I feel like most of us have drifted off to the far corners, and I'm not sure I want to wait around for a few months for everyone to come back around (if at all).

I'm going to transfer to Draenor to raid with my girlfriend, Brittany. (Pending being accepted into their guild, which I'm hoping will go through tonight/soon) I realized that I was so unhappy while raiding, because I couldn't do it with her anymore. It's not that her guild is better or that I don't want to be in Sundesmos, I just want to be raiding with her.

At this point, I'm only transferring my monk and the rest of my toons will stay on Dunemaul. 

Best wishes,
Kaz <3

Awarded:

Even i was considering the same, i was very close to server transferring my monk because i knew that he would become my main, but then of course i stopped playing WoW altogether.

But i hope you play your alts with us in the next xpac >.< we need our Kaz!

Have fun :D

Rodcet
Silvara_Mangler

re: Re: A Letter of Resignation

I couldn't do it with her anymore.

There are many sources on the internet on how to respice up your sex life.

Midnalena

I have been thinking the same thing.  I know I have been off this month, but I am planning on coming back and I would like to raid again, like we used to.  I am hoping since the server merges that we would be ready to raid again; and not just Flex.  But I really hate the idea of leaving you guys. ):

Gazran
Gazran

Awarded:

I didn't want to make another whole new post, so im putting it here, i finally left the guild on my monk, and joined a bloodscalp guild. Obviously to get back into the raiding scene, and all my characters will stay, since i dont even care about any of them except my monk ;p Hopefully we can all get back to raiding in Warlords of Draenor? I'll miss you all.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: