Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulard

re: Guide: Warrior - Fury

I never said I'm an expert fuck off

This is a guide for Fury Warriors as of 5.1
This guide is mostly references to other material. I would theorycraft it myself but shit, ain't nobody got time for that.

Guides
MMO-Champ guide, great guide with feedback http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1183331-Mists-Fury-Warrior-Guide

Noxxic Guide, SMF is currently best http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warrior/fury

Icy Veins http://www.icy-veins.com/fury-warrior-wow-pve-dps-guide

Stat Priority
SMF Hit/Exp 7.5 > Str > Crit > Mastery > Haste *
TG Hit/Exp 7.5 > Crit > Str > Mastery > Haste

USE MR.ROBOT http://www.askmrrobot.com

* Even though for SMF Str is rated higher than crit it is very close in value so when gemming crit is almost always a better option due to the fact that you get double of your secondary stats on gems.

reference (no I didnt double check it) http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1183331-Mists-Fury-Warrior-Guide?p=18157540&viewfull=1#post18157540[/u]

Gems
Meta: Str and +crit %
Red: (orange)either exp/crit or str/crit
Yellow: straight crit
Blue: (green) crit/hit

Talents

Tier 4: Dragon Roar
Tier 6: Blood Bath

do whatever you want with the other tiers

Glyphs
Major:
Glyph of Recklessness, mandatory
Glyph of Unending rage, reccomended. Makes pooling rage more easy.

For the last glyph I like having Glyph of CS to apply sunders but most guides suggest the heroic leap glyph, but im shitty at using it.

Rotation
Single Target: BT - CS - filler when possible, otherwise BT - filler -filler*
filler priorities: RB > DR > WS**

*After 20% execute is the only filler used.
**HS is not listed because it is not on the GCD. it is best to pool energy and use it while CS debuff is active on the target concurrently with you regular rotation. Heroic Leap should also be used as it is also not on the GCD.

AOE (3 or more): DR > BT > CS > WW(to get as many stacks as you need{number of mobs -1, up to 3]) > RB

Cleave: DR > BT > CS > WW x1 > RB > Cleave(can be done concurrently with the rest of rotation if rage capping)

Macros
This part of the guide is my baby. I make macros mostly because I am lazy/forgetful as fuck. Most the time I forget battle shout, so remembering to use a 30 sec or 1 min cd is bad for me. Additionally if you are wasting time pressing each dps cd individually they might as well each be on a GCD since you are losing time anyways. Well heres my lazy shit stuff.

Bloodthirst Macro:

#showtooltip Bloodthirst
/cast Berserker Rage
/cast Bloodthirst

is this a technically a dps loss? YES. however you never miss a Berserker Rage CD and increase your Enraged time if you are bad about hitting it. If you really want you can ignore this macro and bake Berserker Rage into the Colossus Smash macro.

Colossus Smash Macro:

#showtooltip Colossus Smash
/cast Bloodbath
/cast Colossus Smash

This make you has Bloodbath up as much as possible since its on a 1 min cd and CS is on a 20 sec. so every 3 casts you get Bloodbath. and you will do more damage from Bloodbath due to the CS debuff.

Pew Pew Macro:

#showtooltip Recklessness
/cast Skull Banner
/cast Recklessness

Neither of these spells are on the GCD!!! The best time to use this is after you CS during the GCD in a high dmg phase. Note that Skull Banner only has a 3 min CD where as Recklessness has a 5 min one. When you see Recklessness has 2 min of CD left you can still hit this macro to recast Skull Banner.

Heroic Strike Macro:

#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Heroic Strike

When you HS you are more than likely gonna hit it a few times. And DC is only on a 1 min CD so if you dont use all the charges oh well.

Cleave Macro:

#showtooltip Cleave
/cast Deadly Calm
/cast Cleave

Just a multi-target version of the HS Macro.

Comments welcome, I'll update if shit is pointed out to be wrong or a better idea or hell even just relevant suggestions. I Hope this helps any Warriors who want to boost Their DEEPS.

-Mistake[/url]

Soulard

As of now I do not think that 5.2 has changed the 1h Fury rotation. You just get to HS more due to RB reducing WS cost to 0. 1h fury is still king! 2nd in dps from what ive seen, only trailing arcane by 1k ish

Soulard

Arms appears to have better dps till you get a 502 ilvl then 1h fury runs away with it

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Old Guides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: