Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulard

re: Raid attendance idea

I said this is officer chat but I think it got consumed by recruitment macros.

How about if you havent been to two consecutive raids then you have to wait to roll on items till everyone passes on something. It wouldnt be hard to track like dkp or some nonsense like that. just look at the raid attendance from the night before.

ideas? thought? clarifications?

Nagram

As someone who shows up damn near every raid, I'd be pretty disappointed to miss a day because I had to work or was out of town to come back and get robbed of a chance at an upgrade because I missed a day or two.

If we had rules like these I think an attendance percentage threshold would be best.

I personally don't think it's necessary in a 10 man group.

GM

The other night we talked about making this a reward vs. a punishment.

How about effective as soon as we get there, and starting with the last month's worth of raid attendance, we offer Tier as a attendance reward?

Beysii
GM

Well we're there now. Do we want to hold tier rolls to a new standard? How would you like it to work?

Idea: The more consistently you sign up for raids, you have higher priority for tier rolls.
**Note** - if we implement this, attendance logs need to come back.

Something like:

You have to have an 80% attendance rate over the last 2-3 months to have priority I think would work. And having to have been to at least 5 raids for new people?

Whichever numbers we settle on, we as raid leaders need to know where it stands before the raid so that people who want to use their bonus coins have time to decide whether or not to use them.

Personally I feel like in a 10 man group it should be more of a judgement call than keeping track of attendance numbers. It's more overhead to have to keep track of. Having been someone who's had tier snatched up from under him by a new person who may or may not have ever come back to raid again is frustrating. But I think the majority of us are reasonable enough to be able to come to an agreement on whether someone should be getting a piece of tier over another in most circumstances.

I agree with naggers, more or less a judgement call. If a piece of gear is between a consistent raider and a person we have just for the night it should go to the constant raider.

But something like a side grade or an os roll would not be effected by this rule. Yeah lets say you are considered a "consistent" if you made 5 out of 8 that month.

maybe a different number I dunno

Nagram

A side-grade for a tier piece, especially if it gives a 2pc or 4pc bonus is definitely an upgrade and shouldn't matter.

Their current gear should be irrelevant. I think we're rewarding attendance, not upgrade potential.

GM

Beysii wrote:
Starting next week (4/30) T15 token drops will start to deviate from our standard loot system. Priority for those who sign-up/participate in raids. Raid leaders will track attendance and priority will be given to those who have attended most often.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Details: Basically we will track who signs up each week for raids. Those signups will have a 'bonus' vs. less active members. People who do not 'sign-up' but still raid that day will be included for attendance. People who 'sign-up' but are not taken to the raid for that day will also be included. This bonus will not stack higher than 6 weeks to allow newer raiders the same opportunities - with good attendance of course!

This is our way of saying 'Thank you!' to our raiders who have consistently helped keep our raids running.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: