Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

re: Player Development - An update

Hey there everyone!

I've been working on getting the rest of the back end (tracking, etc) of the player development stuff going (hopefully I'll have the rest of that done by the end of the week), and I've been working with Plumpz (who replied in the thread that he was looking for help) to get his ilevel up, and now I think it's about time we start to hand him off to someone with more class based knowledge than I have.

Unfortunately with Duck having left, I'm curious if there is someone who knows priest well enough to step up and start to work on more class-centric / gear optimization stuff with him.

Any takers?

Deinari

My only other thought would be to ask Elvin, and though he's left us as well, we do have a semi-link to his knowledge through Yorell.

Even if he just tells us to go to howtopriest.com, that's still something we can use as a resource.

I myself know jack about priests and tbh, hate playing them. (Mine is only 90 for profs)

Hahahahaa, apparently, thats actually a thing!

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=333

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: