Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulard

re: Thunder King Extension

After thinking it over more, I think it would be best to not extend straight to Lei Shen the week after this one. Nags brought up a good point that we could all still use gear from any bosses we would be skipping at that point.

Additionally I am planning to move the raid group straight into 5.4 content when it hits. I believe that if we clear 11/12 a few more times it will help our group out more than clearing something like 6/12 then extending to Lei Shen.

We can always go back and kill the thunder king once we are all super leetzors from 5.4 gear for the guild achi.

Lastly if we do end up deciding to extend to the King(This would have to be like a 7/10 vote for me to really consider it at this point) then phraxx still has the lock on his shammy so i can ask him to extend it. He is going to be tanking at least tonight for us so i dont think it will be an issue for him to not bring the shammy.

Well I know that i ramble a lot on these and am shit for proofreading so if there are any questions or concerns please let me know!

Nagram

I don't like the idea of skipping ahead. I personally want to finish what we started in ToT. Also, if we are planning on spending time in flex raid, we have the time to wait until it unlocks.

In a perfect world I think we'll have LS down before the patch hits and it's a non-issue, but if people know we're moving on regardless, I doubt we're going to get the signups to do it anyway.

This is also the same stance I took when 5.2 hit. Something about skipping the end boss after all the time we've taken to get to him doesn't rub me the right way regardless of what gear the next tier has to offer.

But moving onto 5.4 will get us better gear to kill LS with. I dont wanna brick wall at LS when there is new content we have the ability to down available

Nagram

Whatever happened to not extending the lockout? Gotta say I'm slightly butthurt about it. Yeah yeah it's a me problem. But if I knew we were going to push for a Lei Shen kill I would have made it a point to be there. -_-

Grats at any rate.

the standing plan was to extend every other week?

Nagram

It's not worth arguing over. I guess I'm just retarded. Or your post is clear as mud on the intentions of the raid going forward (until 5.4, that's very clear).

I see no point in the OP if it's "business as usual."

This post was talking about extending into a 3rd week. its old

Deinari

re: Re: Thunder King Extension

Pineaplexprs wrote:
After thinking it over more, I think it would be best to not extend straight to Lei Shen the week after this one.

Just to clarify for you:

You posted this on 7/30. The week you would be referring to would be /this/ current raid week. This is where the confusion is coming from, either you misspoke or weren't clear.

Its irrelevant now. Going into 5.4 we're going to make sure people are more informed about whats going on for our raids.

OK. Good I'm not retarded.

It's all good. My butt has healed mostly. :P

yup i typed like a tard. It was inded to mean i wasnt exteding straight to LS that night, since it was a tuesday and had been considered in one of my other threads.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: