Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deinari

re: ToT Recap: Wednesday 7/31/13

Attendance:

Weliktar
Donbot
Cazari
Plumpz
Talsunwalker
Pugmilamber
Pineaplexprs
Megatrn
Xandi
Midnalena

The Good:

Some of the fastest beam phases on Durumu I've ever seen us do. Its a shame we didn't have anybody streaming last night (or logs? i think? at least they weren't posted if recorded) :P But overall, it was a good night. We 2-3? shot Megara, one shot Ji-Kun and had some really really good attempts on Durumu. Last attempt had him almost dead, our DPS just wasn't quite there.

And yay! We have DKs again! Was especially helpful during Megara's rampages to have Anti-Magic Zones (even if they only lasted for a second or two, hehe)

The Not Good:

Again, DPS was kind of an issue. It wasn't a real big deal on Megara or Ji-Kun (although Ji did die a lot slower than usual) but on Durumu it just fucked up our day. We might have to consider actually doing the 3rd beam phase, instead of just standing around to burn -- if our dps stays around the same numbers that is.

Also, we originally had Weliktar tanking the beam phases and, simply put, it was awful. It has nothing to do with his skill as a tank/player and everything to do with Durumu being a fucking codpiece. The stacking healing debuff really fucks up DKs, that on top of the extra magic damage going around during beam phase AND then Arterial Cut, meant either: 1) We lost him during beam phase or 2) Had to basically spam the fuck out of every heal ever to keep him alive, which = 0 mana/time to heal anyone else

Toward the end of the night we had Donbot start tanking the beam phases and that was TONS better. Again it's simply the way the fight mechanics work with DK tanks, not a personal thrashing of Weliktar. <3

Overall though, good effort by everybody and I'll see ya'll on Sunday Happy

I did realize last night, that the beam phases are timed far enough apart that all my cooldowns are available, which means I am able to reduce a TON of the extra damage coming in during the phase. Not sure why I never realized that before...worthless...

As far as the damage, I don't know what to say. I forgot to run logs(again, worthless), but during Megaera I wasn't even able to drop my light's hammer during each of the Rampages because we were going through the heads so quickly. This is something that rarely happens, so our DPS was definitely there at one point. I know Mega was tired, and he was also in playing whilst in his bed....sooooo, let's blame him! :P j/k!

The good news, my new computer comes in on Saturday, so as long as I don't run into any issues getting it put together, I'm hoping to be able to put up a stream on Sunday, just in case Nag's isn't available. (which may not really show much on Durumu, since I'm never controlling the red/blue beams).

Ryan blasts a TON of dmg on his mage, but during Durumu with all the moving arcane just really cant put out the numbers it usually does, that coupled with we almost always lost someone fairly early is what hurt our dps so much that fight. Similar to what Kaz was saying about phraxx on his DK, its not ryan its just the way his class works on that fight.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Archive All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: