Site Inactive
Who is on Discord?
Guild NewsFeed Icon
Wowhead News

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lealarea
Advisor

re: Heroic T.T Bosses

I just want to get everyone's thoughts on sprinkling a few heroic boss attempts into our raid now that Lei Shen is down. I don't think any of us want to do full heroic attempts yet (or maybe not ever), but I've read that some of the bosses are only a slight step up from normal. Jin'rokh from what I understand is cake once you get the two new mechanics down.

What do you think?
Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

I think it's a great option to try for - Gives some new flavor to old bosses and helps push us ahead of other people on the server.

Soulard

Id be down for that but not as hard as we pushed progression. If we wanna try one id give it like 30 min and if we dont have it close flip back.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: