Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anteres
SweeBeeps
Officer

re: Poachers are Assholes (Test Post)

You may have seen that in the last few days I've removed Pineaple/Theo from the guild, followed by a number of other people leaving. While some of it was anticipated, there is much that was not.

After the raid Wednesday night, Theo asked to speak with me and told me that he was planning on leaving and that that would be his last raid. I had asked him to give me more notice that than if he decided to step down (given what was to happen in the next 24 hours, I'm not surprised he didn't give it), however I dealt with it and asked him to stay through Sunday's raid to finish the week in order to give Lealarea a fresh raid week to take over. He said he had plans to restart his old guild that he merged in with us around December in order to try and push server first achievements(link to pic) and to have a more hardcore set of raid rules than I would allow, and that some of his friends may leave with him. I wasn't thrilled, but it was their prerogative, and most of his friends were not terribly active around the guild (a couple were, and I will miss seeing them around).

However, the next day I start to receive tells from Phraxx.

Forum Image

Note: Yes he asked me not to tell anyone. Unfortunately, I had already send three tells and a text prior to him ever getting there. Don't tell a cop you have a joint in your pocket and then ask him not to tell after he's called for backup.

This went directly against what I was implied by Theo (and if you look at the lists of who has left, it is more than just the two of them), and went into member poaching territory.

Theo was then removed from the guild within the next 20 minutes, and Phraxx left himself shortly after.

The officers and advisors that were on with me started doing some high level damage control, and then shortly after for reasons unrelated to this I removed Hordemaster from the guild.

Now we'll fast forward to Friday night. I'm not home, but I get messages to my phone from Gaz saying that he's been messaged by Phraxx asking to leave Sundesmos and join them in their new guild.

By the time I get on, I'm already fairly angry at the situation. I have a brief, shitty exchange with Theo where he vehemently denied ever poaching any of our members , nor have any of the other people that left. I heard he started shouting in Shrine about it as well, however I was not around there to see it myself.

So, where does this leave us?

We're a few members shorter, but still in pretty good shape looking out at 5.4. Our raids the last few weeks have been considerably overfull so we should be able to keep working people in as we have tried to for most of MoP. As I said earlier, Lealarea is our new primary Raid Leader (though he will be unavailable the next sunday or two - so backup tanks should definitely sign up!), and raids will still push forward into the Siege. We've only really lost DPS and a single healer so we are in good shape composition wise.

Theo and his friends are still attempting to poach players from us while blatantly lying about it (Lionseye said that Xandi sent him tells about defecting in addition to Gaz as I stated previously), and I don't expect this to stop soon. I encourage people to take the high road with your responses to them. Most importantly, please take screenshots of any such encounters and send the to me.

Last edited by SweeBeeps on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nagram

re: Poachers are Assholes (Test Post)

FUCKING pricks. I'll take the highest road possible. I'd like to propose a bounty on these fuckers on timeless isle!

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=102467

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Officer Archive (Hate and Bey posts) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: