Site Inactive

Who Has No Life?
None

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sundesmos Forum Index -> Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lealarea
Advisor

re: T.T Recap: 8/20/2013

Attendance:

Donbot
Lionseye
Grendell
Midnalena
Gazran
Kilbrez
Pugmilamber/Lealarea
Plumpz
Yorell
Fatalelement
Crexitt (later in the night)

Good News:

I was very happy to see a couple of our old raiders returning to the party. Even with the new mix of people, we were able to down the first three bosses. Two attempts to kill Jin'rokh, one shot Horridon, and 3 or 4 attempts to take out Council. Overall, a very good night of raiding.

Bad News:

We were hurt by some lag and DC issues throughout the night. Lions also lost power while we were on council, so we had to make some last minute changes. I took over for tanking and Crexit came in to fill the DPS spot. After the change we were able to down council, but we weren't able to get any solid attempts on Tortos due to more lag issues.
lionseye

re: T.T Recap: 8/20/2013

I am really sorry I had that power outage guys, apparently ALL of Fallon lost power. Looking at the weather we shouldn't have more problems. I also would like to thank Donbot for putting up with me, I've been out of the game for a while and kind of put more pressure than needs to be on him. I'm a quick learner, and will be up to par quick style. Thank you to everyone Happy
Taco.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: